Warning: Can only detect less than 5000 characters
- Fixed a bug, due to which the title “Moments of Triumph 2021” could not be used.
- Fixed a bug due to which the Explosive Personality pomegranate did not use the correct RPM statistics for waveframes.
- Note that the crafta screen will still display the wrong RPM, which will be corrected in the future patch.
- The actual weapon subject will have the right statistics.
- Fixed a bug due to which the “logic” decoration for “crying” was displayed as a back.
- Fixed a bug due to which The Lament and WorldLine Zero misounted their attacks to the network.
- Fixed a bug, because of which around the sight for firing from the hip, when using Osteo Striga or Forerunner, a pale rectangle was visible.
- All Glebuy are now fully charged after four successful shell hits instead of six.
- Fixed a bug due to which the previous reduction in recharging speed in the near combat for Graviton Forfeit was mistakenly used in PVE-activities.
- Fixed a bug due to which the exotic Helmet of Titan, Lorely Spling, consumed the energy of the class ability after death, without generating a sunny spot (as if there is a sufficient damage to completely exhaust your health while you still have shields yet).
- Players must first purchase raid modes VOW OF THE DISCIPLE, before they can be applied to armor from this raid.
- Fixed a bug due to which some armor were displayed on the appearance settings screen even after they were unlocked using Synthweave.
- Fixed a bug due to which some rare armored kits could be strengthened.
- Fixed a bug due to which focusing on the shadow enhrammon sometimes gave warlocks from the wrong armor.
- Bosses fighters no longer receive additional damage in the near battle, being frozen a station.
- Sentinel Titan bastion barricade now gets 20% more damage from players.
- This bonus to the dam is folded with other sources of damage from firepoints, such as the feature of the origin of Hakke Breach Armaments or Anti-Barrier Rounds.
- Objectives with active invisibility of the abyss now labeled radar for 0.6 seconds every 3 seconds, until the invisibility is over. The usual rules of visibility for the radar are still used (i.e. double jump or sprint react to radar).
- Note. Now that we saw reviews and data on the first weekend tests of the 16th season, we wanted to take several steps to correct several deviations in the sets of subclasses Void 3.0.
- These changes are aimed at PVP and do not affect the PVE sandbox.
- We believe that some disappointment is associated with prevalence and will decrease with time when additional subclasses will be added to the system 3.0, but they wanted to decide that we can, until the next output tests.
- As always, we will follow the reviews and, if necessary, we will make adjustments.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the “child of the ancient gods” could cause damage to some targets through protective shields.
- Although the child will not be put on a timeout, now it knows better and brought sincere apologies to all the goals that it hurt because of immunity.
- We are grateful that we have such a good child, and proud of them.
- Fixed a bug due to which some impositions could cause crashes in the game.
- Includes MSI Afterburner and Razor Cortex.
To learn more about Destiny 2, check out Destiny 2: Weekly Eververse Bright Dust Inventory – March 22, 2022 in the players on the game for professionals.