During the day, the January update for Amazon MMO New World goes live on all servers live. In addition to a variety of bugfixes, there are also some changes that are largely geared to the endgame. However, the entire game is affected by the update.
- NEW WORLD: Patch 1.3 with new content and many bugfixes
- When is patch 1.3 live?
- Highlights of the January update
NEW WORLD: Patch 1.3 with new content and many bugfixes
Already since the beginning of January part of the update is already available on the public test servers of new world . Many changes concern the endgame, the game gets a new recycling system through the umbral or shadow splinters. These are available on the ten new levels of difficulty of the three endgame dungeons to win a new challenge through the expedition funerals.
_Whas hides behind it, we have already summarized for you: _
New World: Patch to rescue the end games relies on “WoW features”
When is patch 1.3 live?
Today, January 25, 2022, there will be from 13:00 Maintenance work on all New World servers. The servers are then expected to stay 16: 00 offline and then go online with the new patch. How big the download will be is not known.
Highlights of the January update
Away from the great innovations in the endgame now the most important changes in the January update:
- Increase the drop rates for all “named opponents” in expeditions
- Reduction of the speed travel costs
- Removal factor for azoth quantity has been reduced
- More fast travel points in the game world
- Important balance adjustments at OUTPOST TURN
- New calculation of the property tax
- 90 percent reduction of property taxes undo
- Minimum basic tax rate from 5 to 2.5 percent lowered
- Maximum basic tax rate from 20 to 10 percent lowered
- Standard property tax from 10 to 5 percent lowered
- Level Up of Level 23 to 45 was accelerated by 20 percent
- Revision of the formula for PVP damage
* Variety of balance adjustments to weapons and opponents
The concrete adjustments and bugfixes can be found in the German patch notes.
Another great momentum of bugfixes and adjustments may then expect in February that the developers have already announced. The January update, however, is initially all in the character of content changes, which mainly affect the endgame.