Horses are one of the many animals you will find in Minecraft. You can find them living wildly in different places, but it does not have to be so forever. With a bit of patience you can find them, tame them and even raise them . I tell you how to do it next!
A look at… Nether update trailer for Minecraft
The horses: your best friends for long distances
Wild horses are usually found in a group in the biomes of meadows and plains . The first thing you should do is go to one of these areas and look for one of those groups. When you have it located, choose one that you like and focus on it. It’s time to tame it!
Tomar horses in Minecraft does not differ from doing so in other video games such as Red Dead Redemption II , for example. Get out slowly and without objects in your hands to the specimen you have chosen.
Then try to ride it. The horse will throw you and it will probably harm you. Repeat this process several times until some headful s. A small trick to expedite the process of tame the horse is to give sugar, wheat, apples… with the right button.
Sugar *: Recover ♥ of life and +3% probability of tame.
Wheat : Recover ♥ of life and +3% probability of tame.
Apple : Recover ♥♥ of life and +3% probability of tame.
Gold Carrot *: Recover ♥♥ of life and +5% probability of tame.
PAN : Recover ♥♥♥♥ of life and +3% probability of tame.
Golden apple : Recover ♥♥♥♥♥ of life and +10% probability of tame.
* HOE BLOCK : Recover ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥manspar.
When you get it, place a chair or mount to the horse you have tamed (open your inventory and drag it inside). You can also use a fence post and a rope to leave the horse bound by home or anywhere else. In the case of donkeys and mules, you can also put a chest (right button with the chest in hand) to load things.
And how can you raise horses? If, for example, you have a farm and want to increase your number of horses, the first thing you should do is Build a small stable (place fences until you make a small enclosure) and section of the main one, where you will put the rest. Once you have your two specimens in the small stable, feed carrots and golden apples to both. In a few minutes they will appear foals similar to their parents.
Minecraft guides in Vidaxtra
- Are you new in Minecraft? Here are the best tricks and tips to start
- Minecraft tricks and commands: control the world, get any object and more
- Minecraft Bestiary: All about passive and neutral creatures, behavior, altered states and more
- Minecraft Bestiary: All about hostile creatures, behavior, altered states and more
- Kill Minecraft’s Ender dragon: locations, attacks and more
- Types of Minecraft biomes and what to find in them: blocks, creatures and more
- Enchantments in Minecraft: What are the best for your team?
- Horn in Minecraft: everything you should know about its creation and use
- Alchemy in Minecraft: list of all potions and their recipes to elaborate them
- Minecraft: How to download and install skins on PC, consoles and mobile devices
- Minecraft: What to do not get lost again and again in survival mode?
- Seeds in Minecraft: What are they, what are the use of and which are the best for the community
* Caves and Mines in Minecraft: How to explore them without losing you in the attempt
* Wash in Minecraft: where to find it and how to use it in your favor
* Minecraft: tips and tricks to fortify your home in front of enemy attacks
* Minecraft: How to make an elevator with water?